So much news ! I'll do a podcast recap and reactions later , but here is all the news .
- New Fire Emblem Game: The latest game in the Fire Emblem series is coming exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Developed by the same team that created Fire Emblem Awakening, the new adventure adds challenges never before seen in the series and asks players to make decisions that will affect the game’s world in new ways.
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate from Capcom: Play alone in a robust single-player experience, join up to three other players locally or, for the first time on a portable system, play online using a wireless broadband Internet connection. Starting soon, select players will receive early access to a demo for the game that includes both single- and multiplayer options. A special-edition New Nintendo 3DS XL bundle, which includes a slick custom-designed system and a copy of the game, launches on Feb. 13alongside the game’s release.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS amiibo Compatibility: In February, a new system update will allow amiibo support for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS using the Super Smash Bros. series of amiibo and the NFC technology built in to the New Nintendo 3DS XL system. The previously announced NFC adapter for amiibo support on Nintendo 3DS will launch in the future.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D: In April, a remake of the well-received Xenoblade Chronicles game for the Wii system is launching exclusively for New Nintendo 3DS XL. The new version offers 3D visuals and allows players to view the maps and character stats on the bottom screen. An additional bonus mode lets players view 3D models of the characters and listen to music tracks from the game.
- Puzzle & Dragons Z / Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition: Based on the popular Puzzle & Dragons game – a game with RPG and strategy elements that previously launched in Japan – Puzzle & Dragons Z and Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition will launch as one package for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems in May. Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition features characters and worlds from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.: A month after the launch of New Nintendo 3DS XL, Abraham Lincoln will bring together heroes from classic literature and American folklore to fend off an alien invasion. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.launches for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems on March 13 and is one of the first Nintendo 3DS games to use amiibo. By tapping an existing Fire Emblem amiibo character like Marth or Ike, or an upcoming one like Robin or Lucina, on the touch screen of the New Nintendo 3DS XL system, players can enlist their help in battle as playable characters.
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon: From ATLUS and Spike Chunsoft comes a Nintendo 3DS exclusive that combines the game play of the Etrian Odyssey and Mystery Dungeon RPG series. The game launches this spring and gives players the freedom to create their own party of heroes and then embark on a near-infinite loot-hunting quest.
- Story of Seasons from Marvelous USA and XSEED Games: Combining farming and life simulation, Story of Seasons connects players with other lands across the in-game world and with other players online. The game launches exclusively for Nintendo 3DS in March.
- Pokémon Shuffle: Launching exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS in February, Pokémon Shuffle finds players putting their puzzle-solving skills to the test by matching three or more Pokémon in the Puzzle Area to deal damage as they battle wild Pokémon across a variety of stages. Clearing Pokémon efficiently is the key to success. Players can download and start the game for free and purchase in-game items using Nintendo eShop funds.
- ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON LEGACY+ from BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.: The high-flying Ace Combat series is back with an improved 3D view and added C Stick and ZR/ZL button controls that make playing on New Nintendo 3DS XL the ideal way to experience the game. Players can even tap select amiibo figures to the New Nintendo 3DS XL system to unlock special aircraft skins. The game launches for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems on Feb. 13.
- Fossil Fighters: Frontier: A new entry in the Fossil Fighters series is stomping its way onto the Nintendo 3DS family of systems on March 20.Fossil Fighters: Frontier lets two to six players team up and battle each other’s Vivosaurs in local or online tournaments.
New 3DS Released February 13 2015 for $199.99
in RED and Black
The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask gets a limited edition NEW 3ds bundle !! Majoras mask will release February 13 too!
I definitely want to buy that gold new 3ds !!
Ill update this page with more news but this is essentially the majority of it relating to 3D