Nintendo Eshop downloads for June 7th 2018
Nintendo 3DS /New 3DS Games
(Also Available for Nintendo Switch)
Help Musashi end the Empire’s tyrannical monopoly of the world’s sushi supply by becoming a Sushi Striker. Devour conveyor-belt sushi, matching plates and sushi types to defeat any enemy or boss who stands between you and victory. Befriend Sushi Sprites and use their powerful skills in battle. The Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido game for the Nintendo Switch system and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems will be available on June 8. A free Nintendo Switch demo is also available in Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo 3DS version playable in 2D only.
(New 3DS /New 2DS Exclusive)
A set of video games designed specifically for toddlers.
Each game is simple and uses only the touch screen.
- Egg Shakers: A simple and engaging rhythmic game.
- Pet Sitter: A simplified pet simulator featuring a cute cat.
- Kids Xylophone: The children's version of the iconic musical instrument.
- Wooden Blocks: The video game version of classic wooden stacking blocks.
(New 3DS /New 2DS Exclusive)
Stream the best storm footage and gain followers.
Day Cycle with 0.5x-3x Game Speed Slider
Uses Nvidia PhysX® realtime physics engine, AAA quality 4x4 offroad driving (with big air ramps).
Setup and deploy DORTHY into a tornado for a side bonus.
Rainbow Snake Is A Beautiful Classic Game.
Eating Food, Snake Painted In Different Colors. Collect a colorful snake and avoid the green walls. Over time, the snake is gaining speed!
Simple Game Mechanics
You can die when you hit the wall and you can't eat yourself. The snake is gaining speed, be more careful
Nintendo Switch Games
– The award-winning adventure continues in Banner Saga 2. This epic story-based role-playing game continues its emotional journey across a breaking world. Bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources and skillful battle tactics are vital to ensure your Viking clans make it through alive. Your choices will carry over from the first game, or you can start fresh with new preset characters.
– An unrivaled clash of explosive proportions! Created through an all-star collaboration between BLAZBLUE, ATLUS’ Persona, French Bread’s Under Night In-Birth and Rooster Teeth’s hugely popular RWBY web series, CROSS TAG BATTLE celebrates the fighting genre for pros and newcomers alike. Choose your team in fast-paced 2v2 battles filled with the craziness you’ve come to love from BLAZBLUE, with all the tight mechanics, smooth gameplay and gorgeous 2D graphics you expect from Arc System Works.
Also new this week for Nintendo Switch:
- A Magical High School Girl
- ACA NEOGEO RIDING HERO
- Baobabs Mausoleum – Demo Version
- D/Generation: The Original
- Deemo – Demo Version
- Devious Dungeon – Demo Version —Available June 11
- GRIDD: Retroenhanced
- Hexologic – Available June 12
- Iro Hero
- KADOBAT WARS
- Legendary Eleven – Available June 8
- One Strike – Available June 8
- Operation Hardcore
- Pure / Electric Love "What do you want?" - Eri Kitami
- Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare
- Semispheres – Demo Version
- Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn
- Shining Resonance Refrain – Demo Version – Available June 12
- Tennis World Tour – Available June 12
- THE Number Puzzle
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Earn double Gold Points when you pre-purchase the digital version of Mario Tennis Aces! – Receive a bonus of 300 My Nintendo Gold Points when you pre-purchase the digital version of the Mario Tennis Acesgame through Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available). Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 21.Bonus points will be issued a few days after the release day of the game, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency.
- Fire Emblem Heroes 2.6 Update – Accessories for Heroes’ mini units have been added. These accessories can be seen by other players in the Arena, so you can customize the look of your Heroes and show them off. Accessories are planned to be available through events and quests. Note: Accessories will not alter a Hero’s stats or skills.
Source: Nintendo Press Release
Subscribe to 3Dor2D.com via RSS Feed to never miss out on other original content like this . The link is below:
I apologize if I missed any releases, all release dates are subject to change at any time and represent releases for US/North America 🇺🇸 ONLY.